Friday, April 3, 2009

Such a big girl!!!

I am such a proud momma! I couldn't wait to tell everyone that today Emily rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time! I am so proud! Today she is 6 weeks and 4 days old. We were at my Mom's house when it happened and my mom got to witness it as well. She has been smiling socially for about a week, but only for my mom and once for Adrian. But yesterday I got my first HUGE smile. She is hitting milestones and it is so much fun!!!! We have her Easter dress all picked out and she went to see the Easter bunny last Friday. And my mom bought her the CUTEST Easter basket. We aren't sleeping more than 4 hours at a time, but I hear sleeping through the night will come soon (knock on wood). The pictures in her overalls is from today.

No comments: