
We had a great Thanksgiving here at the McNemar home. Adrian's parents are officially living in Houston again, after 3 years in Argentina. We hosted Thanksgiving while they get settled into their new home. His sister (Bonnie) and her two daughters came in from Baton Rouge as well. We also had my parents and Jimmy and Heidi over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was my first ever attempt at cooking a turkey. I was quite nervous about hosting my first Thanksgiving and how the turkey would turn out. But I have to brag a bit and tell you the turkey was perfect and the day went off without a hitch. I couldn't have done it without the help of EVERYONE. Whether it was bringing food, helping in the kitchen or taking over the clean up, everyone was such a huge help and it made for a pleasant day of family and food! Here is picture of my table. It also gave us an opportunity to use our new china and crystal (we haven't had an opportunity since we received them as wedding gifts).

Lastly, I will leave you with a belly shot. Melody is always asking to see how big I've gotten. I didn't think I'd grown that much, until I saw the picture. WHOA! And I still have 3 months to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment