Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow in Houston????

Yep, that's right folks! We it was snowing yesterday in Houston, Texas! I am don't mean a few flurries here and there - it was SNOWING like crazy! I took the day off to burn some vacation time that I was about to lose and Adrian had the day off work. So we knocked out our Christmas shopping and while we were out, it started to snow. What better way to get in the Christmas spirit in Texas than to see now? It continued to snow through early afternoon at our house, but I never could get a good enough picture to really see the snow. It never stuck to the ground at our house. But there are tons of pictures from people to the southeast of us that had a couple of inches of snow. Here is a link to see good "Snow in Houston" pictures: http://www.click2houston.com/slideshow/slideshows/18247800/detail.html

No comments: