I know a lot of you don't see us often and I have been asked several times if I am "showing" or if I have a baby bump. Well, I don't think I ever had the "baby bump." It was more like all of the sudden I looked really pregnant. Tomorrow I am exactly 23 weeks (only 17 more to go) so we are almost 6 months pregnant. I don't think there is any doubt any more (by looking at me) that I am with child. I sometimes wonder if she is going to be an amazon baby! I can't even imagine how big I will be in 3 more months! So I had Adrian take a picture of me to post for all you curious minds... Not my best picture ever, but it will have to do for now. She is quite active now, I feel her moving around all the time. I think she likes the choir at church and Mexican food, because she is particularly active after a big plate of fajitas or a great song at church. We like to think that she recognizes my mom's voice as well. She often starts moving when my mom starts talking or if I have her on speaker phone. Probably all are coincidences, but we like to think there is more to her movement than that! Hope all that are reading this are healthy and happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment