Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Emily's 4 month check up
We went yesterday for Emily's 4 month check up. She was 4 months old June 16th! She had to get her shots, which is always equally painful for Mommy. But she did just fine and so far hasn't had any fever or bad after effects. She now weighs a whopping 13 pounds, 3 ounces (50th percentile) and is 25 inches "tall" (75th percentile). She has grown 6 inches since she was born! I can't believe it! I am also very proud to report that most nights, she goes to bed between 8 and 9pm and doesn't wake up until 5 or 6am! We love having a baby that sleeps through the night and know we are very lucky! We will start her on cereal in about 2 weeks. The pediatrician thinks she is almost ready... but right now her tongue thrust is still very strong and he said I would just have a huge mess on my hands. So we will wait a little bit longer. I am sure that will make for some lovely pictures! Well, that's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment