Saturday, March 14, 2009

Almost 4 weeks old!

Well I can't believe it - on Monday Emily will be 4 weeks old! All three of us are doing great, getting to know each other and loving every minute of it. My parents have been such a huge help to us. Sometimes Emily and I go over to visit and I sneak in a nap, one night they kept her so Adrian and I could go to dinner. A few nights ago we went for dinner at their house and ended up spending the night after a huge rain storm blew threw. Adrian has had a cold, and I felt like I was getting it. So Emily and I spent the night at my parent's house. They got an overnight reminder lesson on how it is to have a newborn!!! But did great and it was so nice to have them to help while Adrian rested at home and I got a long stretch of sleep. Here are some recent pictures of Emily, taken yesterday. She smiles in her sleep (no, it isn't gas) and has laughed out loud a few times. She was really happy last night and we were trying to get pictures of her smiling. We came close... She is growing like a little weed and it way too long for newborn clothes! I need to get a tape measure out and see how big she is! Next weekend my best friend Melody comes in from Dallas, we are looking forward to seeing her and Emily is dying to meet her! Love to you all!




No comments: