
It was so perfect: complete with purple decorations and cup cakes (to match the nursery) to baby shower bingo and a game guessing whose baby picture belonged to who. I had such a wonderful time and got so many cute things. Melody (in gray vest) drove in from Dallas to celebrate the occasion with me and was a lifesaver! She packed all the gifts up and unloaded them and got me and the nursery organized. It was quite overwhelming to have so many things and I needed a seasoned
Mommy to help me get everything set up. Having so many baby items and the nursery almost done makes it seem that much realer and closer!Bonnie (Adrian’s sister) also drove in for the occasion (from Baton Rouge). She brought us her crib and changing table, which was much appreciated. So the nursery is almost complete. We still have a few things to hang on the walls, and then we’ll be done! I’ll post picture when we are through!
We have another baby shower next Saturday, hosted by our church. And then my office is holding one for us on February 13th. I think we will be well prepared between all 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment