Saturday, August 23, 2008

Best friend visit



Ok, so I am not great about blogging in a timely fashion. But I do eventually get around to it. My best friend (Melody) drove in from Dallas last weekend with her 18 month old son (Conner). We had a blast playing with him and going to the pool (even though he made a run for the deep end twice). Conner couldn’t really get out “Erin” but affectionately called me “E” – which I thought was even better. Melody brought tons of baby items and clothes for us to borrow. It was great to see her and Conner both. We took a few cute pictures that I wanted to share. My favorite is the one with the clothes basket on his head. I think he was looking for Beau in our room, who often hid from him. And Melody went to find him and yelled “Come look at this.” When I walked in he had the basket on his head! I made a bee line for my camera. I can’t wait for our baby to arrive so we can capture silly moments like these!


No comments: