Monday, July 21, 2008

July 4th Weekend

This blog is a little overdue, but I wanted to post some cute pictures. Adrian's sister (Bonnie) and her family came to stay with us for the 4th of July weekend. We had a great time spending time with family and playing with her two little girls (Alexis, 3 and Hayley, 1). We went out to eat, went swimming and watched fireworks at my brother's house. As you can see - the sidewalk chalk was a big hit! Uncle Adrian always has lots of presents for the girls when we see them. We told them that we were expecting and they were all excited. Alexis came up to me one day and said she had been thinking... and that we need a nickname for our baby. So I asked her if she had any suggestions. She thought "toenail" would be a good one. I just died laughing! How random and thoughtful all at the same time!

No comments: